Can you pass a safety awareness test as you move about in your daily life?
- Protecting yourself, your loved ones or the Church body is serious business.
- It is your responsibility to train yourself and loved ones.
If you own a handgun, can you use it quickly and safely in a DEFENSIVE situation?
- Owning a handgun is very serious business.
- It is your responsibility to learn to operate a handgun properly; to practice; to exercise SAFETY and to properly store a weapon, especially if children are around.
Are you aware of the laws that apply if you find yourself in a sticky situation?
- Knowing how to handle yourself in an investigation is serious business.
- It is your responsibility to educate yourself.BEAR Safety and Security Solutions can help. We offer private or group training, customized for you.
B = BEAR Cub Safety Club
E = Equipping Women to Protect
A = Armed and Ready
R = Ready and Aware
Some of our many satisfied customers….
The BEAR Defensive Pistol Class is an amazing addition to your skillset. If you are a beginner or an experienced shooter you will definitely increase your defensive mindset and abilities. – Dave F
Don and Marie taught us situational awareness in today’s world. We still hope for the best but we’re better prepared of the worst. Don brought his course to our little community group. We brought the food and kept costs to a minimal. There’s always the possibility of one or more events with long-lasting repercussions. Are you ready for that? Is your family, your home, your community?
This was a very detailed and informative shooting class. I just thought I knew how to use my firearm effectively. – J.D.
Don Odom a U.S. Army Veteran, serving in Special Forces and the 82nd Airborne Division. He is a certified NRA…
Marie Odom is a professional businesswoman that discovered a love for training during her career….
Lauren Jones helps teach our BEAR Cubs program. Lauren holds a Bachelor Degree from The University….